Here is a sugar free treat for the kids. It is easy to make.
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup frozen fruit of your choice
- 4 TBSP gelatin (or 4 packets)
- Heat the orange juice and frozen fruit in a saucepan until it is bubbly.
- Blend in a blender.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Add the gelatin and blend again.
- Pour into moulds or into a parchment lined dish.
- Let it set in the fridge for 30-60 minutes.
- Remove from moulds or cut into pieces.
- Agar Agar can be substituted with gelatin for a vegan version.
- For sour gummies substitute lemon juice for orange juice.
- You can add a touch of honey or maple syrup if desired.